Six Senses Resort, Suite Penthouse A
- Turn Over 4Q of 2019,View of Edsa.
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3 "Bi-level penthouse"
- Bathrooms: 4
- Size: 1,635 sq. ft. "152 sqm."
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Shaped like the number 8 or the infinity symbol; Formed from the intersection of 2 squares around a common core
Generates more window space and valuable corner rooms for the units
6 corner units
-Core and hallways have natural ventilation and lighting
- Hallways are split into 2 halves on either side of the core, making for more private and exclusive entries to the units
- Tower feels more vertical in elevation as it looks like 2 slim towers side by side instead of a single thick tower
- Tower is given a playful expression through the staggering vertical panels giving it a friendlier and more active feel
Maximized views for residential units
Maximized natural ventilation for common areas
3.0 meters floor to floor height
4.5 meters floor to floor height at Lower Ground floor
Low density (only 10/12 units per floor)
Safety and Security Features:
Guest annunciator system for units
CCTV system @ lobby and elevator cars
Stand-by power generator
– 100% back-up for common areas
– 10%-15% back-up for residential units
Automatic Fire Suppression System (AFSS) (water based) Fire Detection Alarm System (FDAS)
24-hour Security and Maintenance
Private and secure Drop-off
Basement and Upper GF Parking
Three (3) Elevators
Centralized Sanitary Disposal System
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.